Catalog Advanced Search
142 item(s) were found using the following search criteria
- Topic: Meditazione
Don't see what you're looking for? Modify your search
Music for MeditationsThis method uses vocal sounds made by the meditator along with music to open and harmonize the chakras while bringing awareness to them.
Audiobook Excerpt- also available as (English)Drugs reach only to the mind, temporarily altering your reality. Meditation reaches your consciousness, transforming the quality of your life.
- More DetailAwareness, says Osho, is the key to being self-directed, centered, and free in every aspect of our lives. In this book, one of the volumes in the popular Insights for a New Way of Living series, Osho teaches how to live life more attentively, mindfully, and meditatively, with love, caring and consciousness.
- More DetailHow Meditation Supports Physical and Psychological HealthOsho’s depth of insights into what makes a healthy and whole human being plus the many meditation methods he has developed are a vital part of his overall vision and proposal to humanity.
- More DetailStress-beating Strategies to Calm Your LifeNobody needs meditation more than people who have no time to meditate. These busy people may have tried meditation but given it up, as it seems so difficult to integrate into a hectic lifestyle.
- More DetailA Practical Guide to Osho MeditationsMeditation: The First and Last Freedom shows that meditation is not a spiritual discipline separate from everyday life in the real world. In essence, it is simply the art of being aware of what is going on inside and around us.
- More DetailA Comprehensive Collection of Meditations, Relaxation and Awareness Exercises, and Other Practices for Physical and Emotional Well-BeingPharmacy for the Soul suggests holistic remedies for a variety of ailments. Each section begins with a description and diagnosis of an emotional or physical ailment and then lists a number of prescriptions.
- More Detail112 Meditations to Discover the Mystery WithinThe Book of Secrets is a tremendous resource for anyone interested in experimenting with meditation.
- More DetailWhy am I always running so fast? Is there something that I don’t want to see? isten to this amazing response from Osho and how he unfolds a deeper understanding for the questioner and us.The 52 cards in this deck comprise a thoughtful guide to understanding the Buddhas important contribution to humanity.
- More Detail