Catalog Advanced Search
142 item(s) were found using the following search criteria
- Topic: Meditazione
Don't see what you're looking for? Modify your search
"Gautama the Buddha has no philosophy of life. He is not a philosopher at all. He is a man of insight, he is wise; he knows how to see into life, into reality. He has...""We begin with one of the most profound sutras of Gautama the Buddha:Love yourself"Just the opposite has been taught to you by all the traditions of the world, all the civilizations, all the..."Osho,
You speak on the psychology of the buddhas, the psychology of transcendence, as the essence of the work happening here in the buddhafield. What is the uniqueness of this third psychology? Is there a psychotherapy of transcendence?
- More Detail"Power and force never become one. Power is something that radiates from you. The source is within. Force is violent. Force is interference, a trespass on the freedom of others. But, ordinarily, people don't make..."Osho,
How does one explore the higher states of consciousness?
"There are not many ways, there is but one: the way of awareness.
"Man is almost unconscious. I say 'almost' – there are..."
- More DetailMeditation – jumping board to your being"It is the most important question as far as my religion is concerned.
"Meditation is the very center of my whole effort.
"It is the very womb out of which the new religion is going..."
- More Detail"The greatest problem or the smallest problem, it is the same: man. And when I say man, I do not mean something abstract. I mean I, you, he, she. There exists no man as such..."Here we call work, worship"It has been one of the most dangerous ideas down the centuries that life can be divided into separate parts. Life is indivisible, it is an organic whole. The moment you divide it you kill..."
- More Detail"It always almost happens this way. The days when you were feeling a kind of meditation happening to you were the days you were not looking for it – it was happening to..."
- More Detail"Friedrich Nietzsche is a strange philosopher, poet and mystic. His strangeness is that his philosophy is not the ordinary rational approach to life; his strangeness is also that he writes poetry in prose. He is..."