This program is for people who have not participated in the residential Work as Meditation program before. The program provides a unique combination of experiences to help you discover the art of living creatively – living in the moment, spontaneously and authentically. An opportunity to realize how to live with intensity, yet in a relaxed way. You can also learn how to move from the normal result-oriented focus on what we are doing to an awareness of yourself as you are doing it – and how that in itself provides a sense of fulfillment.
Creative Living can be booked for three months together or separately in monthly segments.
If you decide to extend the duration of your Creative Living program within your first 2 weeks, you will be entitled to the longer-stay rate.
- Work as Meditation in the unique International Meditation Resort environment. The day combines two hours of “doing nothing” – sitting silently in the evening meditation meeting – with six hours of “doing something,” a work activity. In those two hours of “doing nothing” you can discover and deepen the taste of being present, alert and aware, total yet relaxed – and understand how to carry this experience with you, whether “at work” or “at play,” the key to living creatively. The other six hours are an opportunity to experiment with applying this same key to your every day activities.
So, this program is 7 days a week, a minimum of eight hours a day. This includes at least six hours of work as meditation on campus and two hours of discovering the art of listening and "non-doing" during the evening meditation meeting.
- Ongoing counseling and personal support.
- During the first month four days of
OSHO Multiversity courses specifically designed to support the understanding of Creative Living.
- During the second month a two-day
OSHO Multiversity course that offers an in-depth exposure to the whole range of revolutionary meditation techniques available at the Meditation Resort, with the option to book an additional course module where you can learn to facilitate these same meditations (see next paragraph).
- With the support of the counseling, you have the option during the second and third month of the program, to choose up to three days a month of additional Multiversity courses. (The fees for these optional and additional course days are not included in the program fee.) They provide the opportunity for you to take the time to address specific areas of interest and value to you.
- In addition to attending the
OSHO Evening Meeting every evening, you will be able to attend other meditations in the Auditorium and Chuang Tzu that are scheduled outside your work hours, particularly,
OSHO Dynamic Meditation and
OSHO Kundalini Meditation. You can also attend any of the open-air classes in Buddha Grove.
- Accommodation in a single occupancy room
For detailed information about this program
Before you apply please review the essence of “Work as Meditation”
- Food and all extras other than the above.
- The course fees for the additional, optional OSHO Multiversity course days as described above.
From March 1 to November 30, 2017 (Unchanged from Last Summer):
- 90 days of participation: 86,000 INR
- 60 days of participation: 66,100 INR
- 30 days of participation: 39,700 INR
2nd and 3rd month done separately: 33,100 INR per 30 days
From March 1 to November 30, 2017 for Resident Indian Nationals (Unchanged from Last Summer):
- 90 days of participation: 57,800 INR
- 60 days of participation: 46,300 INR
- 30 days of participation: 26,500 INR
2nd and 3rd month done separately: 23,100 INR per 30 days
From December 1st, 2017 to February 28th, 2018
- 90 days of participation: 154,300 INR
- 60 days of participation: 136,000 INR
- 30 days of participation done separately:
- 1st month: 85.600 INR per 30 days
- 2nd month: 54,900 INR per 30 days
- 3rd month: 47,300 INR per 30 days
Once you have received your acceptance letter, you will need to send a non-refundable deposit, with final confirmation of your arrival date, within 5 days. That will confirm your place on the program.
For any additional questions you can email us at
You can also review the other Living In options:
A Week Within
Work as Meditation Living In Programs
OSHO Zen Experience – 30 Days
OSHO Zen Experience – 14 Days
OSHO Zen Experience – 7 Days