This program is for you if you already know that you want to include participation in OSHO Multiversity courses during your 30-day stay.
- Participation in the 21-day OSHO Mystic Rose process (starting only on the 11th of each month), or the equivalent of 12 full course days in the OSHO Multiversity. A full course day is the regular 9.30 am to 4 pm day. Additional activities, like night sessions for example are counted appropriately.
- Accommodation in a single occupancy room
- Your campus entry pass
(This includes all meditations in Osho Auditorium and Chuang Tzu, and the open-air classes on Buddha Grove)
- A program guidance service to help you make the most out of your stay
- For more details about OSHO Multiversity courses go to
Learn. Please note that some courses have prerequisites in order to qualify for participation
- Food and all extras other than the above
- Freedom Process
Extension Options Available:
- A 14-day extension of Multiversity Plus, includes six Multiversity course days or the equivalent in individual sessions.
- You can also enroll for a second 30-day Multiversity Plus program, or extend your stay on another Living In Program – depending on availability.
Summer Fees from March 1, 2014 to October 31, 2014:
- INR 116,500 for 30 days
INR 58,250 for a 14-day extension
For Resident Indian Nationals:
- INR 80,500 for 30 days
INR 40,250 for a 14-day extension
Winter Fees from November 1, 2014 to February 28, 2015:
- INR 189,750 for 30 days
INR 94,900 for a 14-day extension
Once your application has been accepted a non-refundable deposit, with final confirmation of your arrival date, is due within 5 days to confirm your participation.
You can also review the other Living In options: