This program is for you if you already know that you want to include participation in OSHO Multiversity courses during your 30-day stay.
- Participation in the 21-day OSHO Mystic Rose process (starting only on the 11th of each month), or the equivalent of 12 full course days in the OSHO Multiversity. A full course day is the regular 9.30 am to 4 pm day. Additional activities, like night sessions for example are counted appropriately.
- Accommodation in a single occupancy room
- Your campus entry pass
(This includes all meditations in Osho Auditorium and Chuang Tzu, and the open-air classes on Buddha Grove)
- A program guidance service to help you make the most out of your stay
- For more details about OSHO Multiversity courses go to
Learn. Please note that some courses have prerequisites in order to qualify for participation
- Food and all extras other than the above
- Freedom Process
Extension Options Available:
- A 14-day extension of Multiversity Plus, includes six Multiversity course days or the equivalent in individual sessions.
- You can also enroll for a second 30-day Multiversity Plus program, or extend your stay on another Living In Program – depending on availability.
Fees for Internationals:
- Summer Fees from March 1, 2014 to October 31, 2014 INR 116,500 for 30 days
- Summer Fees from March 1, 2014 to October 31, 2014 INR 58,250 for 14 days
Fees for Resident Indian Nationals:
- Summer Fees from March 1, 2014 to October 31, 2014 INR 80,500 for 30 days
- Summer Fees from March 1, 2014 to October 31, 2014 INR 40,250 for 14 days
Winter Fees for after October 31, 2014 are coming soon.
Once your application has been accepted a non-refundable deposit, with final confirmation of your arrival date, is due within 5 days to confirm your participation.
You can also review the other Living In options: